Thalia Toha is a business and people strategist who specializes in helping emerging business owners get their companies off the ground. Her analytical approach helps entrepreneurs figure out how to overcome growth challenges whether they’re struggling with email marketing, monetizing a product, or chasing down leads.
Thalia’s clients benefit from her Princeton University education and her years of experience working with seven- and eight-figure companies and brands, including Aveda, Baskin-Robbins, and Sprint Mobile.
Her expertise has been featured in various media outlets including Entrepreneur Magazine, Business Insider, The Huffington Post, Reader’s Digest, Home Business and Passion in Progress podcast. When she’s not supporting small business owners, you can find her trying things outside of her comfort zone like mountaineering and rock climbing with her kids in New Mexico.
as seen iN:
(CLICK to read each article)
WATCH | Videos
LISTEN | Podcast Features
- Her podcast has avid listeners from 60+ countries around the world.
- As someone who have not had things handed to her, she is passionate about helping people from all walks of life, including immigrants, introverts, and exhausted working parents.
- As an outdoors-woman with a background in architecture, she often takes high-level business concepts she learned from working with multi-million companies, and turn them into down-to-earth techniques that give her students meaningful and massive wins.
- Some of Thalia’s students have grown their income from 5-figures to 6-figures and doubled their number of clients in the time that they worked with her–even if they have a very small following.
- Authentic reaching out and getting clients for consultants, advisors, and coaches (e.g. how to add value the right way and how to reach busy people).
Starting a successful podcast (e.g. launch steps and what it takes to grow your audience) even if you have a full-time job.
Launching a course and group program (e.g. how to find a business idea and how to get first customers).
PEOPLE & GROWTH SOLVING
- How to lift your market up by standing out and doing things differently from the rest of your industry.
- Starting a business during a recession or when you don’t want your friends and family to see you fail.
- Mental mastery for people who are transitioning from their 9-5 job and for new business owners.
My listeners and readers have been featured on places like Google Talks (now with 1.2+ million subscribers) and TEDx Talks (with 26 million followers and counting).
Join them and people from 40+ countries worldwide in my newsletter here and get weekly updates.